Monday, December 13, 2010

Gratitude


Yes, I am grateful!!!

For flowers and creativity.  To all of those who inspired my creativity and encouraged me and showed by example.
My mom, my dad, my grandparents, my best friends, my husband, and son and daughter, and the many teachers have taught me the joys of using my vision, hands, and spirit.  The miracle of life is at the core of all creativity, we see it nearly everyday in the world around us.

I have been lucky to live and learn with some of the best people who live and breathe art and craft. Thanks to those whom cook wonderful meals and share in the joy of living.  Thanks to those whom make things from fiber, cloth, glass, and wood.  I am thankful for beads, metal, and the amazing technologies that allow people to create new and exciting materials.

I'm not sure why this sappy little ramble.  I just feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Maybe it's the Holiday Spirit?!

No comments:

Post a Comment