Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Been gone too long!

First beading project for 5 months!!!  It is a peyote stitched bezel around a small oval Labradorite Cabochon.  It feels good and strange but I wanted to dive right in and start creating again!  My job was cut to half time, so I suddenly have a portion of my life back!!

I have been missing from my Etsy shop and from blogging.  I lost my way and got caught up in a new job. Waking up earlier than normal, driving 25 minutes, adjusting to a hectic pace with lots of change and transition took about everything I had for about 6 months.  I am happy to say I am back and have just been updating Etsy shop again and hope to add some new items soon.

I will take a picture of my new project as soon as it looks like something!  Last weekend I started to unpack my enamel studio stuff again and am so excited to get enough time and space to pick up where I left off there!  I don't think I ever enjoyed any thing quite so much as creating pendants and earrings with fire and glass powder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment